Be a Volunteer
Volunteers are the lifeblood of our organization.
- Help with events
- Assist in the office with mailings, data entry, filing
- Plant flowers, and help tend the garden
- Provide computer tech support
- Set up and strike shows (equipment, chairs, etc.)
- Host membership tables at events
- Write for the newsletter, website, and blog
- Video and/or photograph the park, garden and our activities
- Draw/design flyers, posters, banners
Be sure to let us know if you have special skills to contribute, such as writing, video, art and graphic design, publicity, or fundraising.