- Open Wednesdays, year-round
- Market Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Textile Recycling (Clothing) 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Compost Collection 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- EBT/Food Stamps and WIC & FMNP checks, debit/credit accepted.
A great selection of sustainably raised meats: beef, pork, chicken, fresh and smoked fish, as well as glass bottled milk and farmstead cheeses are available at this popular market featuring our regional farmers along with cooking demos, seasonal celebrations, and family-friendly activities.
Farmers Attending Year Round:
- DiPaola Turkeys: Turkey from Mercer County, NJ
- Millport Dairy: Cheddar cheese from Lancaster County, PA
- Pura Vida Fisheries: Wild-caught fish and seafood from Suffolk County,NY
- Rexcroft Farms: Vegetables, plants and meats from Greene County, NY
- Ronnybrook Farm: Dairy Milk, yogurt, and butter from Columbia County, NY
- Samascott Orchards: Orchard fruit, vegetables, cider and eggs from Columbia County, NY