Report a Problem

To report a problem in the park, call 311. In case of  emergency, call 911. Calling these numbers is very important. Calls to 311  provide the metrics for city agencies to address service issues and to assign  police officers  to enforce park  rules and regulations. Do not take the law into your hands.

You may also contact 311 via the Internet by using this link:
New York City Department of Parks & Recreation